Thursday, August 25, 2011

#17 More Glam Affair !

Still starring at my new skin Jadis V2 by Glam Affair. Tried different viewers today to take picture with shadows. Have pixelated shadows on viewer 2. Strange all was ok 2 days ago. Dont know what happened. Also took few pics with Kirsten's viewer and noticed that for me shadows there too blured and i couldnt fix it half part day. And also im very laggy on Kirsten's. But very good interface there. The last viewer i tried was Firestorm viewer. And yay! Works fast and shadows so amazing. No lags at all ! Just would be great to have option to remove side bar as in Kirsten's. Well.Here my pictures taken on Firestorm. Not PS editted. Just cut, made a frame and changed the shape of my upper lip a bit. So what you see is what you get if you buy this pretty Glam Affair Jadis V2 skin and adorable long hair Jenna from Exile.

24 Jadis

23 Jadis

Which one do you like better? Second one is best for my taste :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment